Pesquisar este blog

Rave @ Auckland

OK, my first post in English, I think it's good to improve the writing, and you can improve your reading. ;-)

The most places to go at night are like a PUB, the music is retro, rock, and some eletronic. But I was looking for a festival, an open air festival, so some guys told me about a festival at Mt Eden on sunday, and finaly, I´v found it!

On this festival people bring your own drink and food, and childrens, and don´t have any ticket. It hapenned from 12:01pm to 6:00pm. And It was realy cool, we can see on the video:



Um comentário:

  1. I saw the video.. and it's really amazing... I liked of the girl dancing with the "colors fitas" ... I also liked of the "cipó"... I love this... I like of this life.. but, I need pratice because... I don't have.. My life... become now... hehehhe, because I need to live like this.

    ResponderExcluir